Wednesday, February 27, 2008

American Idol. In The Bedroom.

I'm not addicted to TV. I never even watch it unless someone else turns it on, but when it's American Idol season, I'm hooked. I like to watch people perform. And sing. And dance. Andmake fools of themselves. Plus American Idol kind of represents the American dream, anyone can make it, this is the land of opportunities. This is reassuring to me even though I know it's not exactly true, especially in the legal field.

The best part of American Idol is cuddling with my husband on the couch. Second best is laughing at Simon's mean and crazy comments.

Last night Americal Idol permeated our bedroom. After a much overdue bedroom "romp" with my husband (I know, TMI) we started mocking Simon and critisizing each other's "performances."

"It just didn't feel like YOU. You were out of character."

"You were a little pitchy"

"It was just plain boring and awkward."

"I kept waiting to be blown away, but it never happened."

"Best performance of the night!"

Next time I'll have to do the infamous Paula Abdul clap or start off my critique with Randy's favorite, "Ok dawg, check this out. Check this out."

1 comment:

the dragonfly said...

Ha!!!

Oh my, I couldn't stop laughing. :)

(especially since I'm watching American Idol right now!)