Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weekly MILP Roundup #108

This week I have the pleasure of guest hosting the weekly MILP roundup! I would have been more creative seeing as how this guest hosting business is such an honor, but somehow I got the flu and it stole all my creative juices (and my energy and, for a dramatic 24 hours, my will to live).

The Weekly MILP (Moms In the Legal Profession) Roundup is hosted on a rotating basis between PT-LawMom and A Little Fish in Law School blogs. We originally rounded up just the moms in law school, but then discovered that those women eventually graduate. Who knew? So now all the moms in the legal field are represented. Next week, check back in with Butterflyfish (by the way, at the Seattle Aquarium today- I actually saw a butterflyfish for the first time- very cool).

So "Got MILP?"

Here is what all the MILPs have been up to this week (I hope I didn't forget anyone- so sorry if I did):

LagLiv is reminiscing over her wonderful staycation but now it's back to work.

LEO reminds us that the bar gives "summer reading" a new meaning.

The bar is quickly approaching and ProtoAttorney is ready for the end.

JDWannabe is struggling with working parent guilt and realizing there is no turning back (we've all been there!).

Lawmummy is proof that summers just aren't what they used to be.

PT-LawMom teaches us all how to use Facebook to get the last word.

Butterflyfish is facing the calm (er, wall) before the storm.

She misses being a law student so much, Magic Cookie visits her law library at an alum.

For those who are anatomically challenged, GoobieBaBa gives us a lesson in lesbian sex (and I hope she shares her Google traffic).

Studying for the bar has Dakota making up her own hypos; doggie "duty"- lol!

And Trannyhead gives us our Sumo fix! Happy Birthday Big Boy!

A special shout out to all the MILPs taking the bar this week! Have faith in all the work you did this summer and kick some butt! Then celebrate like you've never celebrated before!

2 comments:

Butterflyfish said...

AWESOME!!

MJV said...

Great job, Cee!! Feel better soon.