Saturday, August 8, 2009

Explicit

I just bought a used cell phone from a guy with a pierced penis.

How do I know this? Because when it came in the mail last week I spent a whole day playing with all of my phone's features. This, obviously, included the built in camera and photo album. In the photo album were pictures of a girl posing provocatively on a pool table, picture of a guy clad in fatigues, and three lovely close up pictures of this guy's pierced manhood.

I "discovered" these photos while I was sitting on the ferry, surrounded by fellow commuters. I shrieked and nearly dropped my phone. Then I blushed a cherry red. Then, I fully admit, I took one more look before I deleted them- because seriously, why would anyone pierce that? And then take a PHOTO?

*Shudder*..... just gross.

Lesson: Always delete your pictures before you sell your cell phone to a complete stranger over the internet.

3 comments:

MJV said...

Guy probably figured he was leaving you a "bonus feature". Hahaha.

FSD said...

Oh my! (I'm speechless....)

Jenn said...

I just found your blog and I wanted tell you how much I enjoy it! Keep up the great work!