It feels so great to be back. Isn't that a ridiculous thing to say? After seven days in almost paradise (the typhoon hit when we got there and five of those seven days were cloudy and rainy- but hey, I'm from Seattle and their idea of "rain" is only "mist" to me), all I could think about was getting home to my internet, my pantry of diet dr. pepper and any pair of undies that sand did not sneak its way into.
Tomorrow (or the day after) I will create a brief photo post of our trip to Hawai'i. But for now I just want to update you on a couple things my child learned to do while we were away.
- learned to point at bananas and say "na-na" (if you don't watch him he will peel them and smoosh banana guts all over any object within smooshing distance)
- gives kisses on command (it's just SO ADORABLE that each time adds five minutes to my life)
- stand all by himself
- take one step before falling down
- put paper cups on his feet thinking they are shoes (silly baby!)
- hold phones up to his ear