Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Doesn't Your Mom Feed You

Jacob found the perfect halloween costume! After searching millions of websites and store shelves for a costume that actually fits him, we scored big time at Value Village. For just $4.99 my baby gets a bone-chilling, glowing emaciation body suit. If only I could don a skinny suit to lose those last 5 pregnancy pounds...



Now I just have to decide if he is cute or simply creepy. And will my mom think that I am taking up witchcraft and death and devil worship?

4 comments:

Downsized Attorney said...

I think he looks adorable. As a plus he's sure to stay warm and it doesn't look like one of those uncomfortable baby costumes that the kid is always trying to rip off.

Portia said...

So CUTE! Love it!

LEO said...

too cute for words. You're so lucky you get to dress him up for all the holidays while he's such a little guy!

yanmaneee said...

balenciaga
yeezys
golden goose
nike epic react flyknit
moncler outlet
nike air max 97
goyard wallet
nike react
hermes
valentino shoes