There are plenty of ways in which a baby enhances and adds meaning to your life. Here are my all-time top ten favorites:
10. No Surprises Here: Tax deduction!
9. You get to enjoy those big, private family restrooms.
8. You always have an excuse for being late ("sorry, the baby pooped himself as I was strapping him in the car seat").
7. Random people are always smiling at you.
6. Baby smell... "I'm swear I'm not crazy but can I smell your son's head?"
5. You have unlimited opportunities to go to Chuck E. Cheese. And re-watch Disney movies. And play on the swings.
4. After you have a baby- people lower their expectations of your physical appearance (wow, you had a baby five months ago and you don't look like Dumbo's mom? You look fantastic!)
3. You finally have something to make small talk about at awkward social gatherings.
2. Baby cookies taste delicious! And they are low cal! I might share with Jacob.
My #1 favorite: The Carpool Lane! I can't believe babies count as REAL human people!Awesome!
*Note to Octuplets Lady: these benefits don't necessarilly increase with each additional child.