Sunday, June 21, 2009

Peace & Quiet & Duct Tape

When I was growing up we used to ask Dad each year what he wanted for Father's Day, his birthday, and Christmas. Everytime we asked we got the same response: "I just want peace and quiet."

Well this year, he finally gets his peace and quiet!

I made him a card with this photo. The best part of this is the duct tape. My dad is one of those dads whose motto is: "nothing is broken that can't be fixed with duct tape." Behold, the wonders of duct tape:

Peace and Quiet for Father's Day!

4 comments:

MJV said...

This is sooooooo funny!!!

gudnuff said...

That is hilarious! Especially amusing is the fact that Jacob seems already to have freed himself ("By all that's holy, I will not be silenced!").

Shelley said...

You guys are TOO cute! All of you! :)

LEO said...

Probably the best Father's day anything that I've ever seen. Did your dad crack up?

Jacob's expression is perfect for it too!