Friday, October 31, 2008

Tricks

So this year I didn't feel like dressing up for Halloween but I also didn't want to be a party pooper. I told people I WAS wearing a costume- I was a MILF. I got a good number of laughs (and more disgusted looks).

As I drove home from my parents in law's home for dinner (husband was sick) I noticed it was unbelievably foggy as I was having a hard time seeing the road. But when I stopped for gas and got out of the car, the air was completely clear! Note to self: defrost button.

2 comments:

postscript said...

I wore my pajamas, a "got sleep?" t-shirt, and some purple eyeshadow bags under my eyes, and went as an insomniac.

Worked pretty well, considering I already probably looked exhausted :)

Mary Lewis-Pierce said...

Milf! Ha ha. I told people that I was an unemployed lawyer. Some of them even laughed.