Thursday, December 24, 2009

Lust, Incest and Money- You Will Find It All Here Folks, At Starting To Melt.

To continue my theme from last post, in case you missed it, that theme would be spending loads of cold hard CASH on ridiculous things like Christmas gifts...and ME...

So I think this whole money thing is really getting to me. I mean, aside from living the next three months with my breath held until a nice little income stream starts pouring in, the whole being in debt and living off my credit cards is starting to get to my subconscious as well. I had a dream last night that I held a giant graduation party. Long lost family members from all over the country poured in to pay me a visit. And, I guess I wasn't too ashamed to show my greedy self, I had a big glass bowl on the table just ready and willing to accept cash graduation gifts.

People would walk by and drop in a one or five dollar bill as they entered my party. Then some random young dude dropped a HONKIN' wad of greens into the bowl. My first thought was, WOAH- how much was that?! My second thought was, who is this young guy that he can part with wads of money like that? My third question contained two parts: (1) is he related to me and (2) is he single? I guess my dream self was not married yet. In my dream he ended up being a far removed cousin and he resembled a quasi boyfriend from undergrad (quasi as in we had a movie date once at his condo, he took me to his room and asked for a blow job, I pretended to be tired, left and never called him again- oh and this guy supposedly knew Bill Clinton- yeah right...). Oh and this cousin, apparantly wanted me.

So, I'm not sure if that dream was good or bad. My money worries were temporarily abated by my distant hot and rich cousin who wanted me. But then I woke up and realized I didn't have a rich distant cousin. I certainly didn't have one that was hot or that wanted me. And I'm still up to my butt in debt.

Life goes on.

And with that, "Merry Christmas Eve Eve."

5 comments:

Butterflyfish said...

A rich, hot distant cousin who wanted you? Priceless.

Anonymous said...

This was one bizarre post hehe.

Anonymous said...

This is hysterical! And it sounds like your college date not only *knew* Bill Clinton, but that he also received personal instruction on dating from Bill Clinton. :P

je said...

Lol... Merry Christmas eve to you too! I was considering making a post this morning about recurring dream themes myself. Actually, I think you'll find there is some similarity!

CM said...

I have no idea why people say hearing about other people's dreams is boring! They should read this post.