Thursday, May 8, 2008

Int'l Business Transactions Gives Me Brain Constipation

I completed my first exam. Two words: SUCKED ASS. Wait, let's make that three words: SUCKED MAJOR ASS.

How does my professor do it? Pick out the ONLY chapter that I did not read with full attention and make it the majority of the exam material? Conspiracy I tell you, that's how! I would be very happy with a B. I already know of a handful of multiple choice questions which I got wrong- thank you to all the dumb asses who decide to violate the first rule of law school exams: talk about the test in the hallway RIGHT after the test. There is no greater way to make the people around you feel like complete f***-ups.

For the rest of the day I get to: have lunch, take a nap, study for four hours and then take Exam #2 at 6:30. Oh my. What a wonderful day.

In an unrelated topic (my brain is finals mush and cannot talk about something for ten minutes without deviating from the topic) and to ease some of the pain of finals for all fellow student bloggers: I just came across a list of the top ten insults. These are GOOD- even the runners up that aren't in the top ten are good- or maybe I'm just so beyond help that anything will entertain me. My goal today is to use my angry pregnancy hormones as an excuse to lash out at someone with one of these insults:

1. Your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory

2. It looks like your face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a fork

3. We all sprang from apes but you didn't spring far enough

4. Yo mama so fat she’s got more chins than a chinese phone book

5. You're so ugly, Hello Kitty said goodbye to you.

6. Yo mama’s so fat that she’s got smaller fat people orbiting around her

Ok some of those are dump but they made me laugh out loud in the law library. You can check out the full list at http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/best-insults.asp

3 comments:

postscript said...

Chances are you did better than you think on that exam :]

And I'm sure I can find a way to incorporate at least one of those insults into conversation today. That could be interesting.

postscript said...

and good luck tonight!

the dragonfly said...

Ah, I remember exams like that. Leaving the classroom thinking, "How on earth did she know exactly what I didn't focus on??!"

Hope your brain mush clears up soon. :)