Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Favorites

Here are some of my favorite recent pictures of Jacob. I can't believe he is 1 1/2! He's got the most pinchable cheeks, even when they are covered in yogurt!

And I love the color of his eyes. Sometimes they are grey, sometimes they are blue and JUST SOMETIMES they look hazel. I've heard of blue eyes changing brown even after kids turn 2. I hope Jacob's eyes don't change!

This old fence in our yard makes for some good texture in our Jacob portraits. He loves this dog- he calls it "oof" and wants to take it everywhere.

He recently learnd how to say "moon" and to identify it in the night sky. But now he is always looking for the moon, even in broad daylight.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

He is so adorable! I love that he looks for the moon in the daytime. It's still out there, buddy! Obviously a smart kid.

Yeah, the eye color change thing is weird. Cora's eyes didn't change until she was about 18 months. I still look at her sometimes and find it strange her eyes are brown, since they used to be blue.

FSD said...

ADORABLE!

Paragon2Pieces said...

sooo cute!

DLee said...

There's something so poetic about him 'looking for the moon in broad daylight'. Absolutely adorable.