Tuesday, January 5, 2010

This Happens A Little Too Frequently For My Sorry-A$$ Married Taste

Husband is under the covers in bed. I am lying on top of him having just passed out after a kiss. Our room is colder than a an ice fishing shack. We are wearing sweat pants and three layers of hoodies.

Me: "We haven't done it in a while." (That would be precisely two days to be exact.)

Him: "You should fix that."

Me: "YOU should fix that."

[one minute silence]

Him: "You should take your clothes off..."

[pause for effect laziness]

Me: "YOU should take my clothes off..."

[one minute silence]

Him: "This is too much work."

[one minute later]

Him: "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Me: "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

There is always tomorrow night....

4 comments:

Proto Attorney said...

Funny, that seems to happen in my bedroom too. Sigh.

CM said...

Winter always puts a damper on things. I never even want to take my socks off.

je said...

LOL... Yes, I am quite familiar with that conversation. I have to admit, I'm a little jealous of the 2-day "while" ;)

rachsu said...

my husband would be SO excited if i had your sex drive. and he'd totally be willing to tear my socks off. ha.