Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm NOT Going To Get Up Today

Today I hit my alarm and kept sleeping, so I totally missed the ferry which would get me to my first class on time. I woke up two hours later, determined to make it to my next class. Then I got tired again. I have been hit with an unshakeable wave of tiredness all day.

I missed all my classes. I can't for the life of me get motivated to do anything related to school. I feel like I've been sucked into an energyless, motivationless, lifeless black hole. I hung out in bed or on the couch all day. Counting last night, I got a total of 16 hours of sleep today. I still feel sluggish and my body feels like I just completed a work out at the gym (or hit by a semi). I thought things were supposed to look up in your second trimester?

2 comments:

LL said...

Things didn't get better for me until a few weeks into the second trimester - at about week 17 I finally stopped feeling exhausted all the time.

Sleep as much as you can- I look back on my nights of 15 hours of sleep as a glorious time in my life :)

KG said...

I felt much better at week 16 . . . I dread the thought of becoming preggo again because I know it will mean that I have to care for a toddler and won't be able to indulge my fatigue.

Don't worry, I have no motivation for school either . . . but have no excuse!