Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pregnancy Knows

To husband: Don't you dare think you can smuggle a candy bar under my nose, eat it across the room and think I won't notice!

To classmates: How awful do you have to be to sneak a pizza slice into class, "hide" it on your lap, and pick away at it, all the while thinking you aren't being a distraction?

To moldy substance in the fridge: I wont take you out and throw you away because I can't get close enough without gagging. So go ahead, continue to mold away in peace and become even smellier. Sigh. Catch-22.

I CAN FREAKIN' SMELL EVERYTHING!

Trust me, sometimes it is NOT pleasant. Until I became pregnant, I didn't realize how many times a day our two cats could fart...or my husband for that matter.

2 comments:

KG said...

I had one classroom at law school when I was pregnant that smelled like feet. It was SO AWFUL!!!! You do smell everything so much more when preggo. Good times.

the dragonfly said...

I was astonished at how much I could smell when I was pregnant! Some things smelled even better...but some things were awful!